Horse riding equipment worth £30,000 stolen from barn
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after thousands of pounds worth of horse riding equipment was stolen from a barn near Stowmarket.
Suffolk police said the incident happened at some point between 3pm on Saturday and 3pm on Sunday at a property in Brockford Green.
During this time, a large quantity of horse riding equipment and gear related to horse drawn carriages were stolen from a barn.
A full list of the items stolen has yet to be drawn up by the victim, but so far it includes horse drawn whips and horse drawn harnesses.
The full value of the stolen goods is estimated to be around £30,000.
You may also want to watch:
It is not currently known how many people may have been involved in the theft.
Anyone who witnessed suspicious behaviour during the time of the thefts or has knowledge of the goods’ whereabouts is urged to contact police, quoting crime reference 37/39325/20.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 4 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 5 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 6 Ipswich consider striker signing after Hawkins undergoes surgery
- 7 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 Covid rate falling across Suffolk and north Essex
- 10 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods