Horse riding equipment worth £30,000 stolen from barn
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after thousands of pounds worth of horse riding equipment was stolen from a barn near Stowmarket.
Suffolk police said the incident happened at some point between 3pm on Saturday and 3pm on Sunday at a property in Brockford Green.
During this time, a large quantity of horse riding equipment and gear related to horse drawn carriages were stolen from a barn.
A full list of the items stolen has yet to be drawn up by the victim, but so far it includes horse drawn whips and horse drawn harnesses.
The full value of the stolen goods is estimated to be around £30,000.
You may also want to watch:
It is not currently known how many people may have been involved in the theft.
Anyone who witnessed suspicious behaviour during the time of the thefts or has knowledge of the goods’ whereabouts is urged to contact police, quoting crime reference 37/39325/20.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down