Tell us – how have your shopping habits changed?
- Credit: Archant
With high streets struggling and both big name chain stores and independents feeling the pinch, we want to hear how your shopping habits have changed during lockdown and whether you will act any differently once restrictions are lifted.
Yesterday, the Ipswich Market saw its first customers in Princes Street since lockdown was implemented almost six weeks ago.
Three stalls reopened to the public with social distancing measures put in place - giving customers a different option to the supermarkets they have been reliant on in recent weeks.
So, how has the lockdown impacted your shopping habits?
Maybe you are shopping less frequently, or perhaps you have been trying to plan your meals better to avoid unnecessary trips to the supermarket?
Has the lockdown made you want to start shopping more in the town centre to help the high street survive? Or have you rediscovered your local neighbourhood shops?
Have you reduced your spend on luxuries and decided you can cut more of these in the future?
Let us know by completing the survey above and if you would like to provide any further information please send us an email.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 7 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival