Tell us – how have your shopping habits changed?
- Credit: Archant
With high streets struggling and both big name chain stores and independents feeling the pinch, we want to hear how your shopping habits have changed during lockdown and whether you will act any differently once restrictions are lifted.
Yesterday, the Ipswich Market saw its first customers in Princes Street since lockdown was implemented almost six weeks ago.
Three stalls reopened to the public with social distancing measures put in place - giving customers a different option to the supermarkets they have been reliant on in recent weeks.
So, how has the lockdown impacted your shopping habits?
Maybe you are shopping less frequently, or perhaps you have been trying to plan your meals better to avoid unnecessary trips to the supermarket?
You may also want to watch:
Has the lockdown made you want to start shopping more in the town centre to help the high street survive? Or have you rediscovered your local neighbourhood shops?
Have you reduced your spend on luxuries and decided you can cut more of these in the future?
Let us know by completing the survey above and if you would like to provide any further information please send us an email.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields