Howe Green: Two trapped in cars on A130
- Credit: Archant
Two people had to be released from their vehicles after being trapped in a crash on the A130 near Chelmsford.
The incident happened this afternoon (Sunday) at 12.40 between Howe Green and the Rettendon Turnpike
Firefighters were called to the scene of the collision involving a van and two cars.
Two people were trapped in the cars and crews used hand tools to release them, working alongside ambulance service paramedics.
The casualties were released from the vehicles at 1.32pm.
Firefighters then made the vehicles safe before leaving the scene nine minutes later and the casualties were left in the care of the ambulance service.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 5 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich