Hoxne: Biker hurt after crash with car on Chickering Road
- Credit: Archant
A biker has been injured after a crash involving a motorcycle and a car in north Suffolk.
The accident happened in Chickering Road, Hoxne at about 10.50am and police and an ambulance were sent to the scene.
The biker, a man in his mid-fifties, had suffered a back injury and a badly broken arm.
He was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital by ambulance.
The road was blocked temporary while the vehicles - a Peugeot 106 and a Honda motorbike - were recovered and diesel was cleared from the road.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was over by 12.34pm.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears