Hundreds enjoy Glemham Hall estate dog walk in Paws with a Cause air ambulance fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
Around 100 dog walkers and 60 dogs gathered at Glemham Hall for the annual Paws with a Cause walk on Sunday, helping raise a four-figure sum of money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The walk, in its third year running at the picturesque Suffolk spot, features families being able to walk their dogs through the estate’s grounds, which are normally closed off to the public.
Pet portrait photography and dog agility were also on offer.
Anna Drost, Suffolk fundraising officer at EAAA said: “It was a lovely day and the weather was perfect for it.
“People enjoy the atmosphere, and obviously Glemham Hall is private ground that you cannot walk on at other times.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s so important to us to have the support of the community and to come out and learn about what we do.”
The final figure is still being added up, but is understood to have already reached a four-figure sum of money.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children