Hundreds of flights cancelled
Thousands of passengers have had travel plans thrown into chaos after fog badly affected flights from Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Stansted and Norwich airports are also reporting some delays.
Thousands of passengers have had travel plans thrown into chaos after fog badly affected Britain's biggest airports.
Stansted airport in Essex is reporting some delays but has so far escaped the widespread cancellations at Heathrow and Gatwick.
Flights from Norwich have also been affected by bad weather.
British Airways has cancelled all domestic flights from Heathrow together with a large number of European flights also axed.
You may also want to watch:
At Gatwick there are delays of up to 90 minutes, with several domestic British Airways flights cancelled.
There are also likely to be hundreds of cancellations tomorrow, and customers are being urged to contact airlines before travelling to airports. Helpline numbers include British Airways on 0800 727 800, and bmi on 0870 6070 555.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
The delays have had a knock-on effect on roads close to airports, and Eurostar have reported a significant increase in travellers.