Man caught on CCTV selling drugs to University of Essex students
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A Colchester man who was caught on CCTV selling cannabis to students on the University of Essex campus will be sentenced next month.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing on Tuesday, March 12 was Ikanniwa Faseyi,19, of Avon Way, Colchester, who admitted possessing cannabis with intent to supply on January 14 last year.
Peter Gair, prosecuting, told the court that Faseyi was caught on CCTV supplying four £10 packets of cannabis to students on the campus at the University of Essex.
Judge John Devaux adjourned sentence until the week commencing April 15 for a pre-sentence report.
“Please understand that the fact I am renewing your bail and have asked for a pre-sentence report is no indication as to what sentence will be passed,” said the judge.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard that the case had been hanging over Faseyi for more than a year.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 9 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from