Inquest into baby Luke's death next week
AN inquest into the death of baby Luke Day will finally be held next week, it has emerged.Luke was just 36 hours old when he died at Ipswich Hospital on February 3, 2005.
AN inquest into the death of baby Luke Day will finally be held next week, it has emerged.
Luke was just 36 hours old when he died at Ipswich Hospital on February 3, 2005.
It was feared at the time that the youngster was the youngest ever victim of killer superbug MRSA.
But a lengthy in-depth investigation carried out by the hospital concluded that the bug may not have been the cause of his death - although it acknowledged its presence.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will start at 10am at Endeavour House in Ipswich on Monday.
See Wednesday's EADT for the full story.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit