Ipswich: Boy, 17, bailed over alleged robbery and attempted robberies
A teenage boy who was arrested following an alleged robbery and three attempted robberies in Ipswich has been released on bail.
The 17-year-old boy from Ipswich was arrested on suspicion of robbery following incidents in and near to Gippeswyk Park in the town on Friday night.
He is due to return to the Martlesham Police Investigation Centre on January 8.
A 16-year-old boy from the town has also been charged in relation to the alleged crimes.
He was charged with one count of robbery, three counts of attempted robbery and possession of a class B drug (cannabis).
You may also want to watch:
The boy is due to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in Ipswich today.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 6 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 7 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 8 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband