WATCH: Fans in Ipswich go wild as England beats Germany in Euros
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
England have knocked Germany out of the Euros - and Three Lions fans in Ipswich certainly celebrated in style.
Fans at Isaacs on the Waterfront cheered as Gareth Southgate's side beat our old footballing rivals 2-0 - the first time since the 1966 World Cup final that England has knocked out Germany in a major tournament.
It proved football could be coming home this year.
The win means England go into the quarter-finals, where they could face Sweden or Ukraine.
Goals were scored by Raheem Sterling - his third of the championship - and Harry Kane, who netted his first.
Did you watch the game? How did you celebrate? We would love to hear from you if you have a great story or pictures celebrating the Euros.
Email us to be included.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina