Ipswich: Child’s foot trapped in shopping trolley

Firefighters have attened a gas leak

Firefighters have attened a gas leak - Credit: Archant

A CHILD has been rescued by firefighters after trapping a foot in a supermarket shopping trolley.

The incident happened at the Tesco store in London Road, Ipswich at just after 2pm this afternoon and one crew from Princes Street Fire Station was sent to the scene.

Firefighters arrived by 2.10pm and, using hydraulic equipment, freed the child’s foot within a few minutes.

The crew had returned to base by 2.30pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus