Ipswich: Crews attend overturned car
FIREFIGHTERS and police are this evening at the scene of a crash which left a car on its roof.
The incident was reported at just before 6.30pm in Felixstowe Road.
Two appliances from Princes Street Fire Station, including an enhanced rescue tender, and another from Colchester Road have been sent to the scene.
One person is trapped in the overturned vehicle following the accident at the junction with Howe Avenue and paramedics are on the scene, along with police
Emergency crews have also dealt with an earlier incident at a crossroads between the villages of Tuddenham and Higham.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened at about 5.20pm and two appliances from Bury St Edmunds and another from Newmarket were sent to the scene.
One person had to be cut free and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital along with another casualty.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27