Ipswich: Crews tackle kitchen fires
FIREFIGHTERS have dealt with kitchen fires at two Ipswich addresses overnight.
The first was reported at just after 2am at a ground-floor flat in Station Street.
One appliance from Princes Street and another from Colchester Road were sent to the scene and found a small fire that had been started by a pan left on top of a cooker.
The fire was put out and the property was ventilated.
Then, at about 2.45am, two Princes Street crews were sent to Pipers Court in Old Foundry Road where they found another flaming pan that had been left unattended.
You may also want to watch:
Nobody was injured in either incident.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine