Ipswich: Fire crew called after child gets hand stuck in toy
FIREFIGHTERS have been called to help a child with its hand stuck in a toy.
The brigade were alerted at about 11.20am to a home in Blenheim Road, off Norwich Road.
A two-year-old girl was playing at the Rise and Shine playgroup at All Saints Church when the accident happened.
Emily Miller, a member of staff at the group, said the firefighters quickly unscrewed the piece of activity equipment, freeing the little girl.
Although upset, the tot was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Princes Street fire station were sent to the scene.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm