Ipswich: Firefighters tackle blaze involving two cars
A woman was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene of a car fire.
Emergency services were called to Cavendish Street in Ipswich at 4.40am.
On arrival, two cars were found well alight, with the flames spreading to nearby fencing.
Firefighters wearing a breathing apparatus, used a hose reel jet to battle the blaze.
The incident was brought under control by 5.08am.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that the woman was treated for minor smoke inhalation.
She was not taken to hospital.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week