Ipswich: Former Blues midfielder Guirane N’Daw will face crown court trial after denying assaulting wife
- Credit: Archant
Former Ipswich Town loanee Guirane N’Daw today pleaded not guilty to assaulting his wife.
The 29-year-old will now stand trial at Ipswich Crown Court on August 19, charged with assault causing actual bodily harm to Bigue Ndiaye N’Daw.
The Senegal international was released on conditional bail.
Ipswich Crown Court was told N’Daw was no longer under contract at Portman Road and was seeking a new club in France.
N’Daw, of Neptune Square, Ipswich, joined Ipswich Town in August last year on loan from French club Saint Etienne.
You may also want to watch:
He has played 39 times for Senegal.
N’Daw spent the 2011/12 season on loan at Birmingham and was previously loaned to Zaragoza in Spain. Although from Senegal he spent the early years of his career playing in France.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M