Ipswich: Fun fitness event raises £4000 to help children with tumors
- Credit: Archant
A charity has received a boost of several thousand pounds thanks to a local fitness club.
The Kardy-O-Fun party was organised by Kay Fletcher and Dawn Quantrill who both run franchises of the Rosemary Conley diet and fitness club.
Almost £4000 was raised by the event which included a special guest appearance from interntaionally renowned fitness presenter Kardy Laguda.
The charity benefitting was Mason’s Magic who help young children who have brain tumours.
The event’s main sponsors were Hadleigh Tyre Group, OOCL and Legal & General as well as several other local companies.
You may also want to watch:
Money was also raised through a prize draw which included an overnight stay at Belstead Brook Hotel, a voucher for S&L Hair and Beauty, garden design consultation from Native Gardens and a golf lesson for two and Ipswich Golf Club.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s