Ipswich: Gang wanted after man attacked in early hours of New Year’s Day
A GANG of men are wanted in connection with an attack in Ipswich’s town centre.
A 20-year-old man was walking through the bus station at Tower Ramparts on New Year’s Day between 2.30am and 3am when he was approached by a group of five or six men.
They knocked him to the ground and attacked him.
The victim woke later finding himself on the floor with his wallet next to him but cash missing from inside.
He suffered bruising to the face and stomach and soreness to his ribs.
You may also want to watch:
Police are today appealing for people to come forward if they saw the attack or have any information about the perpetrators.
Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners