Were you in an Ipswich pub cheering on England at Euro 2016?
- Credit: Su Anderson
The delayed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament finally starts this week - were you in the crowd at an Ipswich pub showing the last competition?
Waterfront pub Isaacs on the Quay showed many of the games throughout the competition, including England's four matches.
Our pictures from five years ago show supporters experiencing a full range of emotions during the Three Lions' match with Wales.
Fans gathered around the big screens both inside and outside the pub as they took in a memorable group stage tie.
Gareth Bale put neighbours Wales ahead in the first half, but Jamie Vardy equalised before Daniel Sturridge snatched England's only victory at Euro 2016 in added time.
You may also want to watch:
Sadly, the tournament ended in failure for England with a 2-1 defeat to Iceland in the round of 16 - with manager Roy Hodgson stepping down from his role shortly after.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 7 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
- 8 Motorcyclist injured in collision on A14 at Stowupland
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after crashing into wall
- 10 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich