Ipswich: Lorry theft suspect released on bail
A 35-year-old man suspected of stealing coats and camping equipment valued at �75,000 from a lorry in Ipswich has been released on police bail.
The theft occurred in Olympus Close between 8pm last Tuesday and 5am on Wednesday.
The white lorry parked in the street at the time the haul was taken.
A man was arrested at 8.20am yesterday on suspicion of theft from motor vehicle.
The suspect, who is from Milton Keynes, must now return to Ipswich police station on January 13, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information which could help the inquiry should telephone Detective Constable Graeme Ewing at Ipswich CID on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day