Ipswich: Man arrested after 20-year-old is injured outside Costa coffee
A MAN has been arrested after an alleged assault outside an Ipswich coffee shop.
A 20-year-old man suffered leg injuries after allegedly being attacked with a sharp implement, a spokesman for Suffolk police said.
The alleged attack took place outside Costa Coffee in Carr Street shortly after 6pm.
Police officers and paramedics were called to the scene.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said the 20-year-old’s condition was not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
“He was breathing and conscious when we arrived at the scene,” he said. “The 20-year-old had a leg injury and was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
“His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
A man is being held at Ipswich police station and is due to be quizzed by detectives after being arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.