Ipswich man on kidnap charge
A 22-year-old Ipswich man, has been charged with kidnapping and actual bodily harm following an incident in Shetland Close, Rushmere, on June 22, police said today.
Sean Weekes of Birkfield Drive, Ipswich is the fourth man to be charged in connection with the allegation.
Weekes was due to appear before Ipswich magistrates today.
On Monday Dean McDermott, 26, of Corrance Road in London, and Michael Allen, 40, of Mauleverer Road in London, were charged with kidnap and assault causing actual bodily harm.
Another man, Patrick McDermott, 22, of Corrance Road, London, was also charged with Kidnap, ABH and possession of a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
The trio have been remanded in custody until they appear at Ipswich Crown Court.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo