Ipswich: Man threatened in attempted robbery in Black Horse Lane
Police are appealing for information after a man was threatened in an attempted robbery.
The incident happened between 9am and 9.15am in Black Horse Lane, Ipswich, yesterday.
A 56-year-old man was walking past the resource centre, when he was called over by two men. They asked the victim for beer to which he replied he didn’t have any.
The victim was threatened and noticed that one of the men had a knife in his hand. The victim walked away and was not injured from the incident.
The first offender was described as a white man with a tanned complexion, approximately 6’2” , had black short hair and was wearing blue jeans and a tan suede jacket.
You may also want to watch:
The second offender was described as a white man with a tanned complexion, approximately 5’6” and was wearing a yellow sweat shirt, black jacket and blue jeans.
The victim described that both men were possibly Polish or Russian.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.