Ipswich: Men force their way into home armed with knife
Three men forced their way into a home after the occupants were threatened with a knife.
The aggravated burglary happened in Austin Street, Ipswich, on Thursday, September 5, at about 11pm.
The male victim heard a knock at the door and upon answering, three men forced entry into the premises.
The victim and another man within the property were threatened with a knife.
A police spokeswoman said: “Two of the offenders searched the property and two mobile phones, an Xbox console and an Acer laptop were stolen from within. All three male offenders then left the property.”
You may also want to watch:
The first offender is described as a white man, of a slim build, aged in his early to mid-twenties and was wearing a dark blue hooded top covering his face.
The second offender is described as a black man, approximately 5’6” tall, aged in his early to mid-twenties and was wearing a dark coloured hooded top covering his face.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
The third offender is described as a white man, aged in his early to mid-twenties, approximately 5’10” tall and was not clean shaven.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.