Ipswich: Motorcyclist hurt in crash
A 20-year-old man was taken to Ipswich Hospital today after his motorbike collided with a post in Ipswich today.
The crash is reported to have occurred at 8.45am at a roundabout in Sproughton Road.
The man is said to have sustained leg injuries.
Elsewhere firefighters, paramedics and police were called to the A1120 at Dennington, near Framlingham, after reports that a car that had gone into a field was on fire.
The accident occurred at 12.20pm today near the junction with Mill Lane, said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
However, fire crews reported the car was not alight and one casualty was being treated at the scene.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases