Ipswich: Motorcyclist remains in critical condition following serious crash
- Credit: Archant
A MAN remains in a critical condition following a serious accident in Ipswich.
Police are renewing their appeal for witnesses a week after the two-vehicle crash which left a man in hospital.
Emergency services were called shortly before 3.30pm on Wednesday April 24 to the scene in Shepherd Drive.
The collision involved a silver Vauxhall Astra estate car and a black motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 30s from Ipswich was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with life threatening injuries. He currently remains there in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who was travelling in the area at the time and may have witnessed the collision.
Pc Allie Cotton of the Serious Collision Investigation Team said: “We still believe there are some people who may have witnessed the collision who are yet to contact police. It occurred at a time when the area would have been busy with both cars and pedestrians and we want to hear from anyone who may have information that could help our investigation.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
Call police on 101.