Ipswich: Renewed appeal after crash leaves biker in critical condition
SUFFOLK Police is renewing an appeal for witnesses following a two-vehicle collision which has left a motorcyclist with critical injuries.
The collision happened in Hawthorn Drive, Ipswich at about 2.12pm yesterday and involved a silver Vauxhall Astra and a green Kawasaki motorcycle.
The rider of the bike, a 40-year-old man, sustained serious leg and arm injuries.
He remains in Ipswich Hospital, where he is described as being in a critical condition.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed this incident.
You may also want to watch:
Calls should be made to Pc Mark Head at Police Headquarters Roads Policing Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week