Ipswich: Sam Lockwood, 17, reported missing before Christmas, has now been found
- Credit: Archant
A SUFFOLK teenager reported missing before Christmas has been found, police have confirmed.
Sam Lockwood, 17, of Bishop’s Hill, Ipswich, had not been seen by his family since December 13.
He was reported missing on December 18.
But a police spokeswoman said on Wednesday: “Police can confirm that Sam Lockwood, the missing 17-year-old from Ipswich has now been found.
“He was reported missing to police on 18 December.
You may also want to watch:
“Police would like to thank the media and members of the public for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 10 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station