Ipswich/ Stowmarket/Felixstowe: Spate of fires keep crews busy
FIREFIGHTERS have been called to a spate of undergrowth and hedge fires over the weekend.
A crew from Colchester Road in Ipswich was sent to Woodville Road, Ipswich, just before 7.55pm yesterday after a small area of undergrowth caught fire.
Around 20 minutes earlier there was a similar call to Talmash Gardens in Ipswich after smoke was seen.
Firefighters were also sent to Holywells Park in Cliff Lane, Ipswich, to put out another undergrowth blaze.
The call came in at 4.45pm yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Five minutes earlier a crew from Stowmarket had to deal with a hedge fire in Park Road, Combs.
Shortly before 2.15pm yesterday firefighters were despatched to Wadgate Road, Felixstowe after bushes caught alight.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70