Ipswich: Town midfield Guirane N’Daw to fight bail conditions for second time
- Credit: Archant
BLUES midfielder Guirane N’Daw is today due to make his second application to vary his bail conditions in four days while he awaits trial for alleged domestic violence.
A hearing has been scheduled at Ipswich Crown Court this morning.
The 28-year-old’s conditional bail stipulates that he must remain in the UK. However, earlier this week the £18,000 a week Senagalese international went before South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in the hope of altering his conditions as he wants to travel abroad to find a new club.
N’Daw, of Neptune Square, Ipswich, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault causing actual bodily harm to his wife.
N’Daw told District Judge Celia Dawson he would need his passport and French ID card returned in order to find work.
You may also want to watch:
His solicitor, Sumeer Chauthry, said N’Daw’s spell at Ipswich Town was coming to an end. The application was denied.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash