Ipswich: Traffic congestion on A12, Fore Street, and Bramford Road
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
There is traffic congestion on several roads in and around Ipswich.
Traffic is queueing on the A12 northbound in Ipswich between J32b, Belstead and J33, A14 (Copdock Interchange).
On Fore Street, Ipswich, there is slow traffic westbound between Bishop’s Hill and A1022 Key Street.
Very slow traffic persists on the B1067 Bramford Road into Ipswich from the Sproughton Road junction to the A1214 Chevallier Street junction.
There are further delays on St Helen’s Street westbound between Grimwade Street and Major’s Corner, on Bixley Road between Foxhall Road and the Felixstowe Road junction, on the Nacton Road southbound between Ransomes Way junction and the Nacton Interchange, and on the London Road northbound between the A1071 and A137 junctions.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is queueing on the A11 southbound in Mildenhall at Fiveways, in the roadworks area. Congestion is to the Elveden Forest junction.
There are also delays on the A1071 eastbound in Sproughton between Bustall and Chantry Park, Ipswich.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 6 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth