Ipswich orchestra and choir announces date for ‘Musical Visitors’ themed concert
- Credit: Archant
A symphony orchestra based in Ipswich has announced the date for its second major concert of 2018.
Trianon Music Group Orchestra and Choir will be performing at St John The Baptist Church on Cauldwell Hall Road on Saturday, April 21.
The concert has the theme ‘Musical Visitors’ and will include music by Charles Villiers Stanford, a composer born in Dublin who became Professor of Music at the University of Cambridge.
The final major work in the programme is the St Cecilia Mass by Charles Gounod, more famous for his opera ‘Faust’, and who was a visitor to London.
Trianon has made arrangements with two other venues in the close vicinity to the church to allow audience parking on the evening.
You may also want to watch:
More details are available on the Trianon website, and tickets can be purchased by calling Ipswich Entertainments on 01473 433100 or Trianon Ticketline on 01394 283170.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship