Ipswich: Two men to appear in court over triple pub raid
TWO men will appear in court today charged with theft after a series of incidents at pubs in Ipswich, police have said.
Bradley Shipp, 23, of Southsea and John Gill, 20, of Hoppers Road in London, were arrested with three counts of theft relating to the incidents on Monday.
At about noon a vending machine was allegedly ripped from the wall of the gents’ toilets at the Oyster Reach pub on Bourne Hill, and the cash inside was allegedly stolen.
Then at about 2.30pm another machine was ripped from the wall of Coleman’s pub in Great Coleman Street and money was allegedly taken.
At 3.40pm a similar incident happened at the Royal George pub in Colchester Road.
You may also want to watch:
The men were arrested shortly afterwards and subsequently charged.
The men will today appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates Court in Elm Street this morning.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images