Is this pet pooch one of the UK’s happiest dogs?
- Credit: Archant
A Rendlesham-based Cocker Spaniel has been shortlisted as one of the UK’s happiest dogs.
Ruby, the six-year-old pooch, is in the final 20 of the UK’s happiest dog on a beach competition.
The competition, by the last minute holiday rental provider Snaptrip, received more than 200 entries.
Owner Ben Alder said: “Ruby is certainly mischievous and always on the go. She loves to be involved in everything and although she’s six years old she acts like she is six months old.
“Ruby loves going for a swim in the sea and playing ball. Shingle Street is Ruby’s favourite place to go.
You may also want to watch:
“She loves swimming in both the sea and inland water pools when we go there with all the family. We try and visit Shingle Street every week.”
You can view the finalists here.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre