Islanders visit Kart Raceway
THE Cobras take centre stage at Rye House this Saturday.With the Rockets without a fixture, all eyes will be on the National League meeting between the Kart Raceway Cobras and the Isle of Wight.
THE Cobras take centre stage at Rye House this Saturday.
With the Rockets without a fixture, all eyes will be on the National League meeting between the Kart Raceway Cobras and the Isle of Wight.
The Islanders have made a solid start to the season, after opting out of their previous habitat of the Premier League.
They are unbeaten at home so far, while their away programme has brought a 53-42 victory at Scunthorpe and a relatively narrow 51-41 defeat at high-flying Bournemouth.
You may also want to watch:
Included in their expected line-up are the likes of the experienced Nick Simmons and Welsh Wizard Tom Brown, ex-Elmside Raider Chris Johnson, former British U15 runner-up Ben Hopwood and 2009 World U21 competitor Brendan Johnson.
The Cobras, meanwhile, are headed by 2009 British U21 international Danny Halsey and World U21 competitor Jamie Courtney.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
Also in the mix are Lee Strudwick - who joint top-scored for the Young Lions in last week's second U21 Test against Australasia at the Isle of Wight - and 2008 Conference League Riders Finalist Rob Smith, plus exciting 15-year-old prospect Ben Morley.
The action starts at 7pm.