Your amazing pictures of Suffolk’s stunning beaches
- Credit: Peter Cutts
This week we challenged our iWitness members to capture their favourite beaches - and you’ve been sending in a host of sun, sand and sea pictures.
This week we challenged our iWitness members to capture their favourite beaches - and you've been sending in a host of sun, sand and sea pictures.
Julie Kemp captured a lovely scene at Sizewell beach of a couple and a dog walking along the sandy shores.
Janice Poulson shared with us scenes from the View Point cafe, overlooking the shingled beach near Felixstowe port.
Mick Webb visited Dunwich, where he captured a man fishing for a big catch.
You may also want to watch:
Our winner this week however is Peter Cutts with his brilliant landscape of Shingle Street's stoney shores.
For next week's iWitness, we challenge you to capture some sensational sunsets - so take a long evening stroll and get snapping.
Submit pictures to the iWitness website.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 3 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet? Join today and your photos could be featured on our websites in the coming weeks, or in one of our newspapers.