Sunbathing animals have been making the most of the weather
- Credit: christopher Cross
Last week’s iwitness24 challenge was to capture a photo that showed the heatwave in all it’s glory.
Robert McKenna sent in a brilliant photo of a seal laying out on the beach seemingly soaking up the sun.
Francis Crickmore captured a very opportunistic shot of a horse rolling around in the field, enjoying the summer sun and basking in the warmer temperatures - although they could now be nothing but a distant memory.
Our winner this week though comes from Christopher Cross. His photo of his son’s French bulldog taking the time to cool off by taking a quick dip in the waters, with his head just poking out from the water as he swims was our top pick.
Suffolk is full of history from it’s castles to it’s towns, so with this in mind our challenge next week is to capture the history that is all around our varied county.
You may also want to watch:
Submit your photos to our iWitness website.
Not signed up? Become a Suffolk iWitness member here and you could see your pictures published on our websites or in one of our newspapers
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 5 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 6 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash