Striking reader photographs capture ‘true essence of Suffolk’
- Credit: Chris Canham
This week we challenged our iWitness members to capturing what they think represents the true essence of Suffolk.
Pamela Bidwell shared a great photo of the Thorpeness Windmill.
Suffolk is well known for its wildlife, and this week Stephen Askew captured a lovely shot of some signets on the River Stour at Melford County Park.
Julie Kemp shared some happy faces at the Suffolk Show 2019.
This week's winner is Chris Canham, for his brilliant scenic landscape shot of Fenstead End.
You may also want to watch:
Next week's challenge is to capture something historic, so photograph historical landmarks, old buildings and special places.
Submit all your pictures to the iWitness website.
? Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet?
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 6 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 9 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 10 'I felt we deserved to win' - Cook on 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday