River Deben and sunny days are what you enjoy about Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
How do you Enjoy Woodbridge More? That was the question we asked our iWitness community last week.
We asked members to share their photos of Woodbridge at its very best to help us celebrate the picturesque market town.
Janice Poulson sent in a great picture of people enjoying the sunshine on Market Hill in Woodbridge, while Julie Kemp submitted a beautiful picture of the River Deben.
Hilary Platts got creative with this challenge. She took a photo of a toy boat in the River Deben, adding a quirky element to our collection of Woodbridge photos, which is what we like to see in these weekly challenges.
Our winning image this week comes from Barry Pullen, with his photo of Woodbridge on a sunny day. He says there is nowhere better to enjoy a warm afternoon.
We will be suing these images, plus any others you may have on our new Enjoy Woodbridge More Facebook group
You may also want to watch:
Next week we are shifting the spotlight to Felixstowe, We want to see your photos of the hot spots in Felixstowe from the beach, pier and docks as you show us how you Enjoy Felixstowe More.
Why not drop by and give the Enjoy Felixstowe More group a like?Not signed up? Become a Suffolk iWitness member here and you could see your pictures published on our websites or in one of our newspapers
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies