JCB forklift stolen from business in Risby near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a JCB forklift in Risby near Bury St Edmunds.
The theft happened between 4.30pm on Friday, October 20, and 9.15am on Monday, October 23, at a commercial premises off Newmarket Road.
According to a police spokesman, the vehicle is described as ‘very distinctive’ as it has heavily damaged wheel arches and is covered in white chalk dust which would be difficult to clean off.
The registration of the vehicle is YX62 CCY.
Police would like to hear from anybody who saw suspicious activity on Newmarket Road between the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
They would also like to hear from anyone who sees a JCB forklift matching the description.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sgt Brian Calver at Stowmarket police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/69035/17 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 5 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning