Jewellery and cash stolen in Braintree burglary
Jewellery and a large amount of money has been stolen following a burglary in Braintree.
A property in the area of Beadon Drive and Nineacres was broken into between 11.30am and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 3.
Asian Gold jewellery worth a three-figure sum and a large amount of money was taken.
Detective Constable Gemma White, who is the investigating officer, said: “This burglary has left the victims very distressed.
“A significant amount of jewellery was taken which not only has a high monetary value but also a great deal of sentimental value.
You may also want to watch:
“It happened while the victims were out in the middle of the day and I believe someone will have seen something that will help this investigation.
“If you do have any information, no matter how insignificant you think it is, I need you to come forward and contact me.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
Contact Dc White at Braintree CID on 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/1194/18, with any information.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.