Kelsale: Tom Armstrong reported missing after failing to return from Thailand
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are growing increasingly concerned over the whereabouts of a 22-year-old who failed to board his flight home to Suffolk from Thailand.
Tom Armstrong, 22, of Kelsale, left for Thailand in April last year to take up a dive master course on the island of Koh Tao.
He had been in contact with his family via email and Facebook, and told them he would be catching a flight home on Tuesday, January 8, arriving at Heathrow the following morning. However, he did not board his flight and has not been in contact since.
Tom’s family and police are concerned about his whereabouts and are appealing for any information that would indicate where he is, and that he is alive and well.
Tom is described as about 6ft 2in, of medium build with fair, slightly wavy medium length hair, and sometimes has a short beard, which is more red than fair in colour.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has information that could help police with their investigations they are asked to contact the Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge