Kelvedon: Tributes paid to Steve Bint who died in A12 crash
A FAMILY have paid tribute to their loved one after he died following a collision on the A12 on Sunday.
Steve Bint, 59, from Colchester, died after his Ford Mondeo left the road and collided with a tree on the embankment between Kelvedon and Marks Tey.
His wife Sue, on behalf of the family, said: “Steve was an amazing person and a dearly loved husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend to everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him.
“Steve believed in ‘working to live’ and planned to retire this year following 42 years working for the Royal London & FOS.
“He was a huge music and sports fan and loved watching West Ham win and going to quizzes.
You may also want to watch:
“He was the best kind of person anyone could imagine; warm, generous, fun-loving, intelligent and so full of love. Steve will be dearly missed by everyone, particularly his wife and two sons.
“The family request to be left alone and allowed to grieve at this very difficult time.”
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead