Wife of Lakenheath pilot pays tribute to ‘perfect’ husband
- Credit: Archant
The wife of the US airman, based at RAF Lakenheath, has paid tribute to her late husband on social media, describing him as perfect.
Hannah Allen paid tribute to her husband Lt. Kenneth Allen, who died on Monday after the jet he was flying crashed in the North Sea.
Mr Allen, known by his wife at Kage, was named on Tuesday morning as the pilot involved in the accident.
Posts on Mrs Allen’s Facebook page showed that the couple had only recently got married before Mr Allen headed to the UK to join with the 48th Fighter Wing in February.
In a post Mrs Allen paid tribute to her husband saying she felt “beyond blessed to have loved him”.
Mrs Allen said: “He is gone.
“I’m shaking, I got a priesthood blessing and he told me Kage is so sorry.
- 1 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 2 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 3 Town keen on Leeds left-back Davis
- 4 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 5 Family left homeless after bungalow destroyed in fire
- 6 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 7 NHS 'wargames' collapse of West Suffolk Hospital building
- 8 Tent, kitchen units and bedding dumped in 'unsightly' fly-tipping
- 9 Go-ahead for 1,000 new homes on controversial site
- 10 Police release CCTV images after man suffers broken nose in attack
“Typical Kage to apologize even though he shouldn’t.
“No words to express how shaken I am. Kage was perfect, never been treated with more love and respect in my life.
“He was my absolute best friend and man Christ needs hurry up and come back so I can be with Kage again.
“Thanks for all the messages. I love you all, Kage loves you all. He was so Christ like in how he cared for others. I feel beyond blessed to have loved him in this life and can’t wait to love him for eternity.”