Kennett all set for Bees return
COVENTRY asset Edward Kennett is confident a return to the Bees for 2010 will be signed and sealed after Christmas.The 23-year-old joined the Brandon outfit on a full transfer from boyhood club Eastbourne a year ago.
COVENTRY asset Edward Kennett is confident a return to the Bees for 2010 will be signed and sealed after Christmas.
The 23-year-old joined the Brandon outfit on a full transfer from boyhood club Eastbourne a year ago.
Despite being renowned for struggling around the Midland circuit, Kennett mastered it and finished the campaign on a useful 7.92 average.
His improvement looks set to have landed him a place in the Bees side, along with Chris Harris, Rory Schlein, Ben Barker, Filip Sitera and doubling-up pair Josh Auty and Ricky Wells.
You may also want to watch:
With Coventry assets Scott Nicholls and Oliver Allen both definitely riding for Ipswich on loan, Kennett believes it is only a matter of time before his contract is signed.
He said: “I think I will be staying there and I presume it will all be announced, probably after Christmas.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 7 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine