Woman arrested in connection with murder of motorcyclist
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested in connection with the murder of a motorcyclist who died in Dovercourt last month.
Kerrin Repman, 29, was struck by a BMW in Marine Parade on the afternoon of Wednesday, April 15.
Paramedics attended the scene but were unable to save Mr Repman.
A woman in her 70s was also seriously injured in the crash.
Essex Police subsequently arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of murder and attempted murder before he was released on bail until Tuesday, May 19.
You may also want to watch:
A 54-year-old man and a 46-year-old man were also arrested and released under investigation.
Police have now arrested a 33-year-old woman from Waltham Cross on suspicion of assisting an offender.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
Detectives are continuing to search for 40-year-old Keith McCarthy, who they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
He is described as being 5ft 5in tall and is believed to have links to Harwich, Hertfordshire, London and Ireland.
Anyone with information related to the incident is urged to contact Essex Police, quoting crime reference 596 of April 15.