Where can your child ride a unicorn?
- Credit: Archant
Lucky children on their half term break had a magical time at Kersey Mill this week when they got the chance to ride unicorns.
The Valentine-themed workshop was completely sold out as one of the most popular events on in Suffolk this week.
The session was run by Glass and Crafts at Kersey Mill and cost £10 per child as part of Suffolk Pony Parties.
First the children had some time to get to know their unicorns whilst they decorated them with colourful ribbons and feathers.
Once the little artists had finished their fun, they were taken on a magical ride through the love-themed woodlands.
You may also want to watch:
There, they hunted for love tokens which they later exchanged for treats.
The day was originally planned for Monday, February 17 but due to worries about the aftermath of Storm Dennis, it was moved to later in the week.
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move