‘Little nappy incident’ closes swimming pool
- Credit: Archant
There has been an ‘accident’ at Kingfisher Leisure Centre in Sudbury - and as a result the pool has been closed this evening.
Staff at the leisure centre posted on Facebook to say: "Unfortunately, one of our littlest customers had a little nappy incident" before adding a poo emoji.
The pool was closed for a similar reason last summer - see here
The pool will remain closed for the rest of the day while the staff follow the PWTAG (pool water treatment advisory group) guidance for cleaning up after accidents of this nature.
Swimmers are also reminded that the pool will be closed over the weekend but for another reason - it is hosting swimming galas.
However, swimmers will be able to dive back in on Monday morning when normal opening hours resume.
You may also want to watch:
The gym and Little Kingfishers Soft Play Centre will be open as normal over the weekend, staff say.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees