Kirby-le-Soken: Man left unconscious on driveway as robber makes off with £10
- Credit: citizenside.com
A robber made off with £10 after attacking a man on his driveway and leaving him unconscious.
The incident happened at around 2pm on Saturday, July 5, in Walton Road, Kirby-le-Soken.
The 36-year-old victim was attaching lights to his bicycle on the driveway when a man approached him and demanded money.
When the victim said he did not have any, the man kicked him a number of times, causing him to fall on the floor.
The victim was unconscious for around two hours. When he came round and went to his neighbour’s house for help, he discovered £10 was missing from his trouser pocket.
Pc Ryan Weavers said: “This was a nasty incident which left the victim shaken. I would like to speak to any witnesses or anyone who may have any information about what happened.”
The robber is described as white, in his mid-twenties to early thirties, around 6ft tall and of average build, but had muscular arms with a black four-part tattoo on his left forearm.
- 1 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 2 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 3 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 4 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 5 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 6 'Let's turn this into a fortress' - Town season ticket sales hit 16k
- 7 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
- 8 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 9 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
- 10 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers should be aware of this week
He had short dark hair which was spiked up with gel, and was clean shaven. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, blue jeans and smart, black shoes.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Pc Weavers at Clacton on Essex Police 101. People can also contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.