Laptops and garden equipment among items stolen during theft spate in Lowestoft
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Motorists are being warned to be vigilant following a number of thefts from vehicles in the north Lowestoft area.
A silver iPad in a black leather case and a brown leather wallet containing bank cards were stolen from a Ford van that had been left unlocked on a holiday site off The Street in Corton between 9am and 10am on August 14.
An orange and white Stihl hedge trimmer and leaf blower were stolen from the back of a Ford Transit parked outside a home in Corton Long Lane between 1.15pm and 1.30pm on August 11.
A satellite navigation system, laptop computer, cash, including Euros, and bank cards were taken from a Renault van parked near the new roundabout at Corton Long Lane between 2pm and 4pm on August 10.
Police are urging motorists not to leave valuables in their vehicles, even if they are only leaving them attended for a short period of time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with infromation about these crimes should contact the Lowestoft North Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts